This story is made by Wilson Shrestha.
When we were child we always heard about witches and witchcraft. In my childhood, I heard a story about a witch who takes the youth and beauty of other people. So today I am going to share a story.
On a dark rainy night, a truck driver was driving the truck to the hills to load some logs of woods. Suddenly when he was traveling to the hills, the weather got worst, wind storms and thunders began to strike near the hills. It was being very difficult for him to drive so he was looking for shelter. Then he saw a small light on another top of the hills, then he decided to travel there with his truck.
After some time he reached there and found that it was an old tree-house, where there were many birds on that tree. He came near to the house and peek from a window there was a burning candle on the wooden table. He didn’t saw any person from the window then he opened the wooden cracked door and entered the house and gave a voice “Is anybody in there?”. Then someone came from the dark, it was a woman with a white sari dress. She looked so beautiful with a smile on her face and silky straight hair.
The truck driver asked for help in a polite voice, then she told him to sit on the chair, and will bring him a cup of soup and a blanket. After a while, she came with a cup of soup and a blanket. The soup tastes awesome but he felt dizzy and fell asleep.
Then the woman carried and throw him into the basement where there was a chunk of dead bodies.
A story about ZEN – Empty your mind
Once upon a time,
A professor went to a zen master. He asked him the meaning of zen.
The Master quietly poured a cup of tea. The cup was full but he continues to pour. The professor could not stand any longer, so he questioned the master impatiently: Why do you keep pouring when the cup is full. I want to point to you, The master said you are similarly attempting to understand zen while your mind is full.
First, empty your mind of preconceptions before you attempt to understand zen. If your mind is empty. It is always ready for anything: it is open to everything.
In the beginner’s mind, there are many possibilities, in the expert’s mind, there are few.
You see in life, in your life, we all are full of preconceptions all the time. We are constantly judging and trying to relate things, actions, disasters to one another but this is wrong, our mind must be empty, we should not have any preconceptions, and we should take every event, every word, every feeling as what it is. Keep an empty mind, and your heart will be always full.
Zen is a type of Buddhism that focuses on awareness through the practice of meditation. … The definition of zen is slang for feeling peaceful and relaxed. An example of zen as an adjective is to have a zen experience, how you feel during a day at the spa.
Zen Means Felling peaceful and relaxed
Doctor in a resque
1. A poor man was laying at the corner of the street. He got cut in his left arm.
2. Doctor walking by the road from the hospital. Suddenly saw that man in pain. The doctor tries to help and requests him to visit the hospital but the poor man denies it, he told: “I don’t need your help”. Then the doctor goes from there. After some time he came back with some first aid kits.
3. Doctor tries to cure the poor man’s wound but he still denies it. Then the doctor says “Let me help, if that wound is not cured properly then you can even lose your arm. I won’t charge any money for you.”
4. Then the poor man let the doctor cure his wound. After the treatment, the poor man says, “Thank you” in a polite voice. And the doctor smiles and tries to return back to his duty, but again the poor man calls a doctor and said, “Hy Doctor, I have my little girl in my house who is very sick. Can you help please?”
To be continue…
1. Then the doctor smiles again and said,” ya sure, but I can’t go far from here. I have a duty in the hospital and lots of patients are waiting for me.”
2. The poor man replied, “No it’s not far from here”
3. Then the doctor follows the poor man and goes to his old, dark and dirty house. The doctor tries to check the girl but she doesn’t let the doctor check, then the poor man convinces her by saying he is a good man and can help her.
4. After that the girl let the doctor check her. The doctor put his hand to her head, she was caught by a high fever, and then the doctor asks, “What else you feel in your body?”
5. The girl replied, “I got a continuous cough, headache, and my whole body pains with difficulty to breath.”
6. Doctor suggests to them, “We need to take her to the hospital it’s very serious”. After that, she denies it and didn’t want to go to the hospital at any cost. And tell the doctor to go from here. The doctor feels sad and returns back from there.
To be continue…
After some days while the doctor was working in the hospital, suddenly some people came there, searching and shouting with a loud voice for the doctor. Then the doctor saw that and run to help them. That girl was in a very serious condition and unconscious. Then the doctor admits her to ICU and starts the treatment. After huge care treatment from all the hospital’s staff, she had recovered in some days. The family of that girl felt happy and the doctor felt proud.
Happy Ending… 🙂